- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
- The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests addressed to us.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- Please note that we will store your request for information and our information for a period of three years for the purpose of proving proper disclosure.
- You have the following rights with respect to us regarding personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
- To exercise your rights with regard to personal data concerning you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: email@example.com.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Objection to advertising e-mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information materials not expressly requested is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
II. Use of the website
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Our website uses so-called cookies to store user-specific data. Cookies are small files that are stored by our website on your computer and contain certain user data from you, such as language or personal page settings. When you return to our site, your browser transmits the “user-specific” information back to our site. Thanks to the cookies, our site knows who you are and offers you your usual default settings. A cookie consists of a name and a value.
- First-party and third-party cookies
There are both first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are created directly by our site, third-party cookies are created by partner websites or their tools/plug-ins/services (e.g. Google Analytics). Each cookie is to be evaluated individually, as each cookie stores different data. The expiration time of a cookie also varies from a few minutes to a few years. Cookies are not software programs and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other “pests”. Cookies also cannot access information on your PC.
Whether cookies are set in each case and which data is stored in them under which further circumstances is explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins and services used.
- What are the types of cookies?
- Essential cookies
These cookies are necessary to ensure basic functions of the website. For example, when the user adds a product to the shopping cart, then continues surfing on other pages and only later goes to the checkout. Through these cookies, the shopping cart is not deleted even if the user closes his browser window.
These cookies are not mandatory, but they increase the functionality of the website. This includes, for example, information such as user names, language selection, once entered form data, size of the font, etc..
These cookies collect information about user behavior on the website and whether users receive error messages (if so, which ones?) to enable improvement of the website’s content and structure. Loading times or the behavior of the website with different browser types are also measured with these cookies.
- Marketing/Third Party Cookies
These cookies come from external advertising companies, among others, and are used to collect information about the websites visited by the user, for example, to create targeted advertisements for the user.
When you visit our website for the first time (using a so-called “cookie banner” or “cookie consent tool”), you will be asked which of the above cookie types you wish to allow. Cookies that are not essential to provide the services of this website will only be used after you have given your consent. However, this decision will in turn be stored in a cookie for purposes of proof and implementation of your setting.
Whether cookies are set in each case and which data is stored in them under which further circumstances is additionally explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins or services used.
- Browser-side deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can set your web browser to generally prevent cookies from being saved on your end device or to ask you each time whether you agree to cookies being set. Once cookies have been set, you can delete them at any time. How this works is described in the help function of the web browser you are using.
A general deactivation of cookies may lead to functional restrictions of this website.
Other functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis.
- The legal basis for this is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR. We use the data collected exclusively for sending the newsletter – in particular, they are therefore not passed on to third parties.
- After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
- This website uses CleverReach to send newsletters. The provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede. CleverReach is a service with which the newsletter dispatch can be organized and analyzed. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving newsletters (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on CleverReach’s servers in Germany or Ireland.
- Our newsletters sent with CleverReach allow us to analyze the behavior of newsletter recipients. Among other things, we can analyze how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. For more information on data analysis through CleverReach newsletters, please visit: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/funktionen/reporting-und-tracking/.
- The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
- If you do not want any analysis by CleverReach, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message.
- The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as from the servers of CleverReach after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected by this.
IV. Analysis tools
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, a subsidiary of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which enable the analysis of your usage behavior on the website. The data collected in this way is used by Google to provide us with an evaluation of your visit to our website and of your usage activities there. This data can also be used to provide other services related to the use of our website and the Internet.
- Categories of data processed
As part of the service, usage and user-related information, such as IP address, location, time or frequency of visits to our website, is collected.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
The legal basis for setting the cookie is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR. Details on this can be found above under the item “Cookies”.
- Deactivation of data collection by Google Analytics
- You can revoke your consent to the storage of cookies at any time. For this, we refer to the previous notes on “Cookies” and the rights to which you are entitled.
- You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
We have implemented Google Analytics IP address anonymization on this website. The anonymization or masking of the IP takes place as soon as the IP addresses arrive in the Google Analytics data collection network and before any storage or processing of the data takes place. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, which means that it is not possible to relate them to a specific person.
More information on IP anonymization can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=de.
- It is not excluded that the processing is carried out by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- We have implemented Google reCAPTCHA on this website. The service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google”).
- The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether data entry on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The collected data are transmitted to Google.
- The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Website visitors are not notified that an analysis is taking place.
- The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its website from automated spying and SPAM.
V. Embedded Services
YouTube video integration
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering that are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission]. Without this “Enhanced Data Protection”, a connection to the YouTube server in the USA is established as soon as you call up one of our Internet pages on which a YouTube video is embedded.
- As soon as you visit one of our pages that has a YouTube video embedded, YouTube sets at least one cookie that stores your IP address and our URL. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can usually assign your interactions on our website to your profile using cookies. This includes data such as session duration, bounce rate, approximate location, technical information such as browser type, screen resolution or your internet provider. Other data may include contact details, any ratings, sharing of content via social media or adding to your favorites on YouTube. If you want to prevent this, you must either log out of YouTube before visiting our website or make the appropriate settings in your YouTube user account.
- If you are not signed in to a Google Account or YouTube account, Google stores data with a unique identifier associated with your device, browser, or app. For example, your preferred language setting is retained. But a lot of interaction data can’t be stored because fewer cookies are set.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the quality improvement of our website.
- For the purpose of functionality and analysis of user behavior, YouTube permanently stores cookies on your end device via your Internet browser. If you do not agree with this processing, you have the option to prevent the storage of cookies by a setting in your Internet browser.
- The legal basis for setting the cookie is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR. Details on this can be found above under the item “Cookies”.
- This website uses external fonts from Google Fonts. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font from your computer is used.
- The integration of these web fonts takes place through a server call, usually a Google server in the USA. This transmits to the server which of our web pages you have visited. In the process, the user’s browser transmits various information for the uniform presentation of the website. These are, among other things, various browser and device data and also the IP address of the user itself.
- The processing is based on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR in the form of search engine optimization, improved loading times, reduced administrative effort and uniform presentation across devices.
- For more information on Google Web Fonts, please visit https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the Google Maps service. The service is provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
- In order for Google Maps to fully offer its service, the company must collect and store data from you. This includes, among other things, the search terms entered, your IP address and the latitude or longitude coordinates. However, this data storage happens on the websites of Google Maps. We can only inform you about this, but have no influence. Since we have integrated Google Maps into our website, Google sets at least one cookie (name: NID) in your browser. This cookie stores data about your usage behavior. Google uses this data primarily to optimize its own services and to provide individual, personalized advertising for you.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in optimizing the functionality of our website.
The legal basis for the setting of cookies is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR. Details on this can be found above under the item “Cookies”.
- It is not excluded that the processing is carried out by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy (available at: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy).
VI. Social media
We maintain publicly accessible profiles on social networks. The social networks used by us in detail can be found below.
Social networks can generally analyze your user behavior comprehensively when you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or advertising banners). Visiting our social media profile triggers numerous processing operations relevant to data protection.
If you are logged into your social media account and visit our social media profile, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. However, your personal data may also be collected under certain circumstances if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data collection takes place, for example, via cookies that are stored on your end device or by recording your IP address.
With the help of the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which your preferences and interests are stored. In this way, you can be shown interest-based advertising inside and outside the respective social media profile. If you have an account with the respective social network, the interest-based advertising can be displayed on all devices on which you are or were logged in.
We would like to point out that the respective providers may process user data outside the European Union. This may result in risks for the users because, for example, it could make it more difficult to enforce the rights of the users. With regard to U.S. providers that offer guarantees of a secure level of data protection through, for example, EU standard contractual clauses, we point out that they thereby undertake to comply with the data protection standards of the EU.
- Purpose of the processing/legal basis
Our own processing of personal data on our social media sites is based on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, in order to inform about our offer there, to make posts more attractive, to find the right time for publication, as well as to communicate with customers, interested parties and users active there. We have no influence on any further processing by the providers.
The legal basis for setting the aforementioned cookies is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR. Details on this can be found above under the item “Cookies” or under “Social Media Plugins”.
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g. Facebook), we are jointly responsible with the operator of the social media platform for the data processing operations triggered during this visit.
Please note that despite the joint responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are largely determined by the corporate policy of the respective provider.
In principle, you can assert your rights both against us and against the operator of the respective social media portal.
However, we would like to point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the operators. Only the operators have access to the users’ data and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, please feel free to contact us.
The data collected directly by us via the social media profile is deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for storing it no longer applies, you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Stored cookies remain on your terminal device until you delete them. Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information of the providers of the respective social media networks, over which we have no influence and which apply when calling up the respective sites.
- Existing social media profiles
Own profile: www.instagram.com/kkbgmbh
Own profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kkb-pumpentechnik-gmbh
Own profile: https://www.facebook.com/KKB-Kramp-Kamara-B%C3%A4rmann-GmbH-101038928796122
Furthermore, Facebook provides us with statistical data of different categories (so-called “Insights Data”) when our Fanpage is used, which we can access accordingly. These Page Insights are aggregate data through which we can gain insight into how people interact with our Page. This includes: total page views, “likes”, page activity, post interactions, video views, post reach, comments, content shared, responses, percentage of men and women, country and city origin, language, store views and clicks, route planner clicks, and phone number clicks.
For more information on “Insights data,” including how to exercise your rights, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
There is joint responsibility between the fan page operator and Facebook in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR.
For this purpose, a corresponding agreement has been reached with the fan page operators (available at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum).
In this context, Facebook assumes primary responsibility under the GDPR for the processing of insights data and will fulfill all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of insights data (including Articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR, Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR and Articles 32 to 34 of the GDPR).
You can contact Facebook’s data protection officer via the general contact form at https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970 or for Insights data at https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/308592359910928.
Linking social media profiles via graphic or text link
- On our website, we also link to social media profiles on the platforms listed above. The integration takes place via a linked graphic or a text link of the respective platform. The use of this linking prevents a connection to the respective server of the platform from being automatically established when a website with a social media link is called up in order to display a graphic of the respective platform itself. Only by clicking on the corresponding graphic is the user redirected to the service of the respective platform.
- After the user has been forwarded, information about the user is collected by the respective provider. It cannot be ruled out that the data collected in this way is processed in the USA.
- This is initially data such as IP address, date, time and page visited. If the user is logged into his user account of the respective platform during this time, the operator may be able to assign the collected information of the specific visit of the user to his personal account. If the User interacts via a “Share” button of the respective platform, this information can be stored in the User’s personal user account and may be published. If the user wants to prevent the collected information from being directly assigned to his user account, he must log out before clicking on the graphic. In addition, it is possible to configure the respective user account accordingly.
VII. Special forms of use of the website
Use of our portal
- If you wish to use our portal, you must register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and a user name of your choice. There is no obligation to use a clear name; pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only completed when you have first confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If your confirmation is not received within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory, all other information you can provide voluntarily by using our portal.
- If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract, including information on the method of payment, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data you provide for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.